Monitor teenage drivers with a GPS Vehicle Tracking device
Trackstick Mini works anywhere on the planet. Its traveled location can be shown as a clear red line traced on satellite photos and 3D terrain using the latest mapping technologies from Google Earth, Microsoft Live, MapQuest and other internet based mapping programs.
The Trackstick Mini continuously records its exact route, stop times, speed, direction, altitude, and other valuable information, which can be quickly downloaded and viewed on your computer. The integrated temperature recorder ensures that all aspects of its environment are being monitored. A vibration detector, combined with proprietary low-power GPS technology makes Trackstick Mini the longest running GPS tracker on the market.
No need to change batteries, the Trackstick Mini runs on a built-in lithium-ion battery that can be recharged in about an hour through your computer's USB port
Teens will have no idea their driving is being monitored unless their parents tell them.
Unlike real-time tracking devices, there are no monthly service fees with Trackstick. Simply retrieve the Trackstick, connect it to your computer and see everywhere the vehicle has traveled!
Statistics don't lie:
Traffic crashes are the leading cause of death for teenagers who drive. Drivers who are 16 years old are more than 20 times likely to have an accident as are other drivers. And teenage drivers have the highest crash risk of any age group, and 16-year-olds are the worst. (Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
Teenage drivers are at a higher risk for being in a car crash because:
1. Lack of driving experience - The first few years of driving are the most dangerous; don't let inexperience behind the wheel harm your child.
2. A tendency to take risks while driving - Teens are more likely to be influenced by peer pressure and distractions. This can lead to reckless driving and speeding.
3. Feeling of invincibility - Teens believe they're going to live forever and that influences their behavior behind the wheel of their 3,000 pound car.
Life and safety is priceless
The bottom line is that your teenager's life and safety is priceless! Leave Nothing To Chance!! Know everything, and I mean Everything, about your teen's driving! Better safe than sorry. Your teenager doesn't have the wisdom of an adult yet. That's why they need your close supervision and attention. These products help you do your job of being a parent to keep your teen driver safe and injury-free.
What You Get With your Purchase:
In The Box
- The Trackstick Mini
- Magnetic Clip
- Rubber Weatherproof Case
• 31/2” x 11/2” x 3/8”
• -160 dBm GPS receiver (7x more sensitive than our previous models)
• 360° GPS antenna (no need to face the sky)
• Receiver frequency of 1575.42 MHz with 32 receiving channels
• USB 2.0 data retrieval and charging
• Weather protective rubber boot and detachable magnetic mount
• Integrated directly into Google™ Earth and other online mapping for worldwide use
• Records 16,000 waypoints (equivalent to months of route and driving history)
• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Vibration detector for long battery life
• Built in temperature recorder -10°C (14°F) to 60°C (140°F)
• Recorded histories are encrypted and requires a Windows™ XP or Vista™ computer to download
Map Samples (Click to Enlarge)